CBI Services, including the Baby Pantry and the Employment Center, will be closed Friday, July 3rd and Monday, July 6th in observance of Independence Day.
Special Announcement: Voter registration forms are now available to the public at the Robert Sonny Hill Community Center front desk. Come register to vote today! Limited to Butler County residents.
Community Service Hours
If you have court mandated community services hours, we provide an accredited way to earn them by helping out around the Center or around the Middletown community. Referrals are required.
Community Service for Youth
- For youth 13—17 years old.
- Offered in collaboration with juvenile justice and school systems.
- Youth are offered valuable skills training to make them more successful in life.
- 10-week course, 2 sessions, twice weekly, 2 hours, 40 hours total.
- Fulfills community services mandates.
- Curriculum based upon proven success driven by Youth AOD Counselor and creator of TIP.
Tuesday and Thursday evenings 3:30p.m. to 5:30p.m.
Subscribe to filtered calendar
For more information, please contact our Community Service Coordinator, Nathan Granger at (513) 425-7866 ext. 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources by Category
Targeted early education programs and enhanced in and out of school experiences that have proven impacts.
Fostering community by building relationships and creating places for people to connect with each other and opportunity.
Copyright 2017 Community Building Institute of Middletown.