If you have court mandated community services hours, we provide an accredited way to earn them by helping out around the Center or around the Middletown community. Referrals are required.
Community Service for Youth
- For youth 13—17 years old.
- Offered in collaboration with juvenile justice and school systems.
- Youth are offered valuable skills training to make them more successful in life.
- 10-week course, 2 sessions, twice weekly, 2 hours, 40 hours total.
- Fulfills community services mandates.
- Curriculum based upon proven success driven by Youth AOD Counselor and creator of TIP.
Tuesday and Thursday evenings 3:30p.m. to 5:30p.m.
Subscribe to filtered calendar