Need help with your taxes? The United Way of Greater Cincinnati has generously offered volunteer experts to come to your community and help anyone who might need help filing their taxes. Anyone is welcome to attend. Appointments are preferred. Please read the information about scheduling below, visit United Way’s website here, or give us a call at (513)425-7866 for more information.
Tax Clinic Days and Times:
Wednesday, January 31st from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Saturday, February 3rd from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Wednesday, February 7th from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
What Do I Need to Bring?
- Photo IDs of you and your spouse (if you’re filing jointly, both spouses must be present)
- Birth dates and Social Security cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number notices/cards for you, your spouse, and any dependents
- A copy of last year’s tax returns
- W2s and 1099s and any other information detailing income from 2017
- Health Care Statement forms 1095-A if you purchased health insurance through the federal marketplace (healthcare.gov)
- Health Care Statement Forms 1095-B or 1095-C if your health insurance comes through your employer, Veterans Affairs, Medicare, or Medicaid
- Total amount paid to any child care providers and their tax ID numbers
- Student Account Information and Form 1098-T if anyone in the family attended college or technical school
- Information detailing any deductions, credits (including medical expenses), charitable donations, home expenses and educational expenses
- Canceled check or bank-provided account number and routing number for direct deposit
A special thanks to the United Way of Greater Cincinnati, one of our most valued community partners and sponsors. To see all of the good work they do or to learn how you can volunteer or give to make a difference, visit their website.